Entries can only be submitted by email including relevant attachments of supporting documentation.
Email for submissions: email@example.com
Please note: the language of submission is English, but the demonstrations do not necessarily need to have been implemented in English.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SEND IN?
Your entries should contain the following:
- Nominated company name and service/solution/product name
- A short summary of the entry (maximum 100 words)
- Description of the service/solution/product in relation to the award category (up to a maximum of 300 words)
- Details of how the impact of the service/solution/product has been measured and what the results have been (maximum 200 words)
- Supporting materials including videos and images carefully selected to best demonstrate implementation and must be sent at the same time as the written entry submission
- The launch date or expected launch date of the service/solution/product
- A demonstration of the benefits of the service/solution/product
- The theme of the Awards Ceremony is “HbbTV: Technical Excellence, Commercial Advantage” and this may be reflected in your entries.
In the case of the Best Individual Contribution Award the following would be required:
- Name of individual being nominated, the company they work for and their role within HbbTV
- Description of their contribution to HbbTV in the last year and why this should be considered the best contribution to HbbTV